Monday 22 November 2010

DAY TWENTY-TWO of NaNoWriMo: Going Places

Wow, it's been awhile but right now I feel as if I have so much to say.

I got distracted last week by A Very Potter Musical with Darren Criss,  Absolutely hilarious, great actors and the music is fun too.  Watch it, you know you want to :P

Anyways, despite the fact I'm behind, I have every intention of catching up all this week.  I've got 2 days off and since I managed to do 6k yesterday, I plan on doing at least another 6k words on my days off.  Hopefully, I'll also do some 4k days and 2k days until I'm finished.  I'm only at 19781 and I haven't done my writing for today as of yet but I will get on that as soon as I finish the update and select some writing music.

Also in all of this, I've already come up with an idea for next years NaNoWriMo, crazy as that sounds, I'm a whole 11 months ahead of schedule for that but I'm going to try and hold off on writing it until next November while still getting all of the info I need in order to get it done.

Off to write...

No comments:

Post a Comment