Wednesday 15 January 2014

I am loving it!

I casted on for the Warm Woolen Mittens last week...or maybe it was Saturday night. I was liking what I was knitting until I tried the almost finished cuff...much too big. I had to frog it and find a smaller set of DPNs.


I was fine with starting again since the yarn (Road to China) feels so nice. I want to add this to my "I must always have this in my stash" yarn. I think it would make some lovely accessories for winter; namely, this cowl I saw on Ravelry:


It's called Pine Bough Cowl by Dianna Walla. And on top of that, it's free! So it's now been added to the list I need to make for colourwork projects :)

I'm going to stay away from making lists for this year and just make things as I feel to. Less disappointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment