Thursday 22 July 2010

Drabble #008

Universe: Chronicles
Characters: Thai and ??? (female from Hamilton church temp name of Dee)

Dee sat at the table, unsmiling, staring at Thai.
"Not even a smile Dee?" he asked.
"I can't even believe I'm gonna do this is the first place," she said.
"Not that I'm not happy about getting a 2nd chance but can you not look like this is a death sentence?" asked Thai. "It's really depressing."
"You think I'm going to make this easy for you? Think again. You have a lot to make up for. You're really going to have to work hard to earn my trust again. And you still have even more hoops to jump through."
"Offer a guy some hope here," said Thai. "I'm sorry! How many times do I have to apologise?"
"Show me you really mean it," said Dee. "Show me that you are really serious about a relationship with me. Show me that what I want is possible with you. No playing around this time. If you want to leave, just tell me. Don't run off, not tell anyone where to find you and make me have to deal with Allison."
"I am serious and I want to be committed to you."
"I need to be shown, I don't just want the empty words."
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment