Thursday 22 July 2010

Drabble #003

Universe: Sutton Chronicles
Main Characters:
- Mari Douglas and the other members of her youth choir
First performance jitters. This is the first time the choir was presenting to the congregation, and considering that this did not have an adult involved and this choir was completely youth led, under the direction of the reclusive Mari Douglas, it was understandable that they were nervous.
"Where's my sheet music?" whispered Mari harshly.
"You don't need it," said Matthew.
"Don't be difficult," said Mari.
"It's at the piano," said Donna, as she picked up her mic. She placed her hands on Mari's shoulders. "Deep breaths Mar." Mari complied. "Where's your headset?"
"Grampa gave it to me," said Mari, as she hears the moderator call them up.
Mari felt the nervousness washing away as she approached the piano. ~ I can do this. This is exactly what I'm supposed to be doing. I'm putting it in your hands God ~
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment