Thursday 22 July 2010

Drabble #017

6:05-6:25
Universe: c5
Characters: Griffyn Bellamy
Premise: Griffyn dealing with Rosie and Micah and not being there to protect her when needed.
Man of action
I feel like I've been usurped. It's not like I'm not happy that Rosie isn't back. How can I do my big brother duty of intimidate your sister's boyfriend to make sure he's good enough for her when he's whole purpose is to be her guardian. Rosie calls him that. I don't even know what that really means or entails. Our experts on that kind of knowledge is Rosie and Zoe.

Forget the big brother duty. How can I do my patriarchal duty? My job is to protect everyone, and it was Grandpa's duty before me. I have to look for potential threats and figure out how to neutralize them if necessary. How do you neutralize a guardian who has powers you can't even begin to understand and can seemingly be everywhere.

He better be willing to die for Rosie or I don't know what I'll do.
Sent from my BlackBerry device on the Rogers Wireless Network

No comments:

Post a Comment