Friday 23 November 2012

Casting on again

I have been wanting to do fingerless gloves for as long as I started knitting again in January 2011. I don't know if it was the niggling of reading the Yarn Harlot's blog and her showing off the fingerless gloves or if it was feeling the weather getting nippy, but I was searching through the Ravelry database for a simple pair of fingerless gloves in worsted weight. Up popped the Juniper Mitts. I don't have the buttons yet for decorating but I think that can wait until after I finish the gloves.

I'm almost half way through the left glove and these are a surprisingly quick knit. I just started it in the afternoon and left it for hours as I did have my class to go to. I think I may be able to get this hand done by tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment