Thursday 22 November 2012

4 in 2012

As I was perusing the Ravelry forums, I came across a group that I joined but sadly did not keep up with; 12 in 2012. I was supposed to knit 12 pairs of socks for the year of 2012.

I only finished 4 pairs so far for this year; Anklet in a Day, BFF, Wanida and Lissajous. I'm still knitting the Bex and I may be able to finish them before the end of the year.

I do want to continue with this idea if having a goal for next year, but maybe I'll be a bit more realistic with my goal. Instead of 12 pairs of socks, maybe I can revamp it to 12 individual socks. With the Cookie sock club for 2013, I'll have the patterns and sock yarn to do it. I also have a growing list of other socks that I do want to try plus at least one sweater.

No comments:

Post a Comment