Thursday 15 November 2012

Casting On

As per the previous post, I finally started using a skein of Brava Worsted by Knitpicks. I'm just making a simple 1x1 rib hat and its turning out well. I'm using a 7US needle and since my ChiaoGoo 7US are being used for my Annisette Cardi, I pulled out my Knitpicks Options with the nickel tips. At least this set doesn't bend in my hand however the needles unscrew as I knit, unlike the ChiaoGoo Twist Interchangeable. I do want to try the Knitpicks Harmony Options though. I like the DPNs and haven't heard anything negative regarding interchangeable ones.

And now it is late and time to go to bed.

But before I go to bed, fundage is now set aside for Cookie A's 2013 Sock Club and I plan to be ready to go for next Friday, November 26th to make my purchase :)

No comments:

Post a Comment