Wednesday 7 November 2012

This seems so coincidental to me

I'm sitting in my room watching E!Talk while I knit a cardigan. I actually started paying attention when they were talking about President Obama and Michelle's daughters just to see how much they've changed in the past 4 years. Of course the show goes off in some stupid tangent as to who should be the first date of the oldest daughter and I started to tune out again. My attention was recaptured when they started talking about a book series for teens about a boarding school in Washington of politician children and other children of influential people.

Funny thing, I have a setup just like that in a story; a private boarding school with well-off/gifted children. This actually makes me want to really work on this story again, which in my mind would be a series of books anyways. I just don't know how to deal with the cast I characters. There are so many of them and none that I want to get rid of. Some have been set back to secondary or tertiary characters at least. Maybe I will jump in Nanowrimo this year, late though.

No comments:

Post a Comment