Monday 5 November 2012

Design Element!

I've determined that this week is the week of the Anisette Cardi. The back of the sweater went so well, almost no errors, or at least nothing noticeable unless you know where to look. So why am I making so many mistakes on the front panel? I for got to cable 2 times. I also managed to knit when I was supposed to purl and I didn't notice until I was working the right side. Guess what? I'm going to repeat these errors on the other panel and call it a design element.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I am currently knitting this cardi. I am doing well so far (i have completed the back and the right front without errors) but reading the whole pattern yesterday i have noticed that sleeves have differences at the decrease part. Right sleeve says "Repeat dec row every right side row 15 times etc ..." and left says "Repeat dec row every right side row 13 times etc ..." (i am reffering to the corrected pattern from redheart page). I suppose you have finished the project and i would be grateful if you could help me! Thanks a lot in advance!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have actually not finished this cardigan and have been thinking of frogging the entire thing.

      Based on the written instruction you provided, it would seem like an error to me however keep in mind, I have never completed a cardigan or a sweater. But if it were me, I'd pick one of the two and do the second sleeve to match.

      Delete