Friday 2 November 2012

WIP Wednesday, Thursday and probably Friday?

I finally washed the Lissajous stockings. I was worried how the yarn would turn out, especially after reading non-fan commentary regarding the Wollmeise yarn I had used. I was pleased that the yarn became much softer after washing. I did have to stitch up the seam in 2 places due to not weaving the ends in properly. But they do look pur-tee!


On to the Bex - I tried a sock on as I always do and it doesn't fit the way I want it to. The bottom of my calf seems to be to wide (darn stumpy legs). So the plan so far is to gift them to my best friend. Hopefully they can fit her better. Unfortunately, I'm going to have to try it on her first so no surprise for her.


I decided tonight to pick up the Anisette Cardi last night. I'm starting to enjoy the process again. Especially since the needles are not unscrewing :) I was so excited when I found the buttons. I got them off of Etsy from Shop4Craft in Singapore. I knew from the time I saw the pattern that I wanted wooden buttons with some kind of design on it and I'm pleased with my choice.

test

No comments:

Post a Comment