Tuesday 23 July 2013

It's happened twice!

And it's annoying! I was working on another square for the Blankie and then put it down to so something else. Now I come back to do it and I see the red cord of my ChiaoGoo circular needles. I follow the cord and find the tip with no knitting on it. "Okay," I think to myself. "Must be on the other side." That needle is bare too. "Maybe it was on another set of needles? Please, not likely, be on another set of needles!"

It was not :( I'm not good at picking up stitches, especially when there are decreases and increases. So I just frogged the square and I'm getting ready to start it again.

For me personally, it seems as if the plans I had for myself will have to be readjusted. As far as I can see, it (meaning my schooling) will still finish the same time. I guess this will also give me an opportunity to get some more money for my living expenses. 

No comments:

Post a Comment