Tuesday 16 July 2013

Positively overwhelmed

It's always nice when you find out people like the things you do. Yesterday morning I wine up to find some comments on my entry. Of course I was smiling with everything one I read. 

I went to church for a Women's Prayer Brunch. I was late but I still made it time to sing a few songs with 3 other women from our praise and worship team, all in a Capella. By the end if the prayer brunch, all four of us were receiving compliments on how wonderful we sounded. I was grinning on the inside.

I later went to a garden party for a family friend's birthday (had a vegan and gluten free 'chocolate' cake - delish!). I had a wonderful picture taken:


It was an 11 year old who took this. I doubt he'll see this but "Thank you E.B.!"

I was later talking to his mother who was admiring my knitted projects. By this time, my cheeks were in the verge of hurting from smiling so much. 

Keep in mind, I was still intermittently getting notifications in my email that people were commenting on my blog. Yesterday was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment