Wednesday 3 July 2013

Omaha Day #1

I do have wifi! Yay for the Hilton!

I am loving it here. I haven't even been here a full 12 hours but it is beautiful.

We passed a Trucking Lot, which usually doesn't sound interesting to me, but my brother loved it being the car nut that he is. They had some funny stuff and a native hand painted vases. I really wanted to leave with a specific vase but the funds are not there to my woe.

Beautiful, isn't it?

We stopped at Wendy's to eat and were shocked by the size medium drink. It would be an extra large drink in Canada.


My brother and Cooper the bear were happy to arrive.


We went to an evening church service, caught up with some people and declared that we were so hungry that we had to get something to eat. The shuttle bus for the hotel is 24hrs a day.  The area is quaint and beautiful. We went to a pizza place on Howard called "Zio". It was soooo good. We've already made plans to back again.


I am now off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment