Tuesday 9 July 2013

Finally Back Home

I have finally made it home from the church conference in Omaha, Nebraska.  The people in Omaha are some of the friendliest people I have ever met and I very much enjoyed my time there.  I would definitely plan to go back there someday.

I'm kinda out of the daily blogging mode and I do have to sort of catch up with everything that has been happening.  There have been a lot of personal changes for me that will affect my upcoming future.  I'm sure I'll write more about it as it comes closer.  Just know I will be moving, my mother is all for it (that was kind of up in the air) and I will be going to school as well.  No final responses on job prospects but I am not giving up.

I am now off to respond to all the comments I have received for my first Year of Projects entry for year 3.  I have never had so much commentary before on a single entry, even when I was blogging for the Sims 2.  I feels good to know that people are actually reading what you're writing and responding to it as well.  It also gives such a positive reason to keeping up with blogging.

Here's to getting back into the daily blogging mode.  I hope I haven't forgotten how.


No comments:

Post a Comment