Wednesday 17 July 2013

What it was supposed to be

Today was supposed to be a very productive day. Didn't quite work out like that. I woke up this morning, not feeling too well and wanted nothing better than to rub my belly and not leave the bed. But alas, I had a 2nd interview today at 1:30 so slacking off for the entire day couldn't happen.

Before I even reached my appointment, my feet were hurting. I didn't travel with flip flops for this week in Hamilton and the shoes I wore we're not really made for much walking; plus, running shoes are not really appropriate for job interviews. What wouldn't I give for a pair of black ballet flats...

I believe the interview went well. I finally got to meet the manager. By the end of this week, I should find out if I'm to be employed so that will either be a "Yay!" day or a "Boo!" day in Friday, depending on what I hear.

I came back to the house, lay on the bed and thanked God for air conditioning. I had planned to listen to a podcast or two, while knitting but promptly fell asleep, resetting the alarm on my phone twice to get more sleep.

Even up until now, my stomach still doesn't feel too right but at least there is no violent throwing up or anything.

To make myself feel better, I read some of the forum topics on Ravelry and discovered this pic of the store in Germany that sells Wollmeise.


Talk about yarn heaven. I would at the very least like to have a 2x2 Expedite Bookcase full of yarn.


Funny thing, while looking for a picture of the 2x2 Expedit, I found a site called Ikea Hackers. So much I want to try out!

No comments:

Post a Comment