Thursday 21 March 2013

Feeling more in control

I am a procrastinator by nature so when I get the rush to do something right now, I try to listen to it.

Take today for example. I continued to work on my Dark Isle Socks when the "move out" want emerged ("move out" want is what sims experience when they transition into an adult). I can't just sit around being all lazy and expect to be able to move out of the house in a year's time. I put down the sock and went looking on my phone to see what schools offer a library technician program. So far, I've only found one with sit down classes but I don't currently meet the requirements. I sent off an email to the head of the department to see what my options are. I also called into an employment agency and set up an appointment for Monday about getting temp work.

My goal is to be able to save enough for first and last months rent, basic furniture and pay for the moving. Before I'd move though, I'd like to have a job in the area.

My mind has been rushing with keeping up with all the things I'd need to save for which is making me rethink my banking options. Hopefully, things will be changing in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment