Wednesday 20 March 2013

I knit! I cook! I create art!

Today, I didn't finish the leg of the Dark Isle socks but that's okay! I did knit. I also cooked: Creamy Chicken Pasta with Broccoli Rabe (broccoli rabe is just a fancy way of saying rappini which is a vegetable that I immensely dislike)

Creamy Chicken Pasta with Broccoli Rabe turned out delicious and the rappini took on the flavour of the rest of the food. This was also my first time using Philly Cooking Creme. I'm not even a fan of cream cheese but I like this version of it. I wonder if it can be used as a spread for sandwiches...

Last week Wednesday, I did Batik for the first time. It actually was pretty fun. Today was the second class and next week is the last one. I'm in the middle of outlining with ink which I believe is the last step. If there was time, I'd do it again. I showed the project to my aunt and she said I should frame it when I'm done. I actually like that idea.







No comments:

Post a Comment