Tuesday 26 March 2013

There's really no excuse...sort of

It seems like close to the end of every month, there's a day I forget to update (or the app refused to upload anything). I came home last night and promptly fell asleep. That's how tired I was.

Today's late update is due to laziness. I knew I had an update I wanted to do. I even have pics to show but I picked up the Dark Isle socks, started watching Dancing with the Stars and then a new episode of Castle then an old episode of Castle while realizing that I could start on the afterthought heel. Progress is being made, slowly but it is coming along.

I got my glasses! My grandfather says it looks like me. My cousin B1 wants my frames...yea-no. The upcoming picture is probably the most I've shown my face on here.

On another note, it was B1's birthday yesterday. She's 17!



No comments:

Post a Comment