Friday 15 March 2013

Note to self: Always Check

Imagine my dismay as I'm sitting on the bus from Toronto to Hamilton, working on my Ernie's, when I look inside my sock bag and discover that I don't think I have enough yarn to finish this sock! I have 1.5 repeats before starting the toe but I think that's going to be tight.

I do have the rest of the yarn at home, in my Blankie bag waiting to be turned into a square. I'm most likely going to have to siphon some off and use it for the sock.

This is what happens when you just throw knitting projects into the backpack without checking them first.

I had a visit with an optometrist today. Haven't done that for quite sometime.. I found out that not only do I have keratoconus (yes I had to google it to spell it correctly) which I have known for quite some time, I have astigmatism in my right eye. I have to get glasses and that bothers me less than most people would think. I'm actually looking forward do it :) I got the glasses all picked out!





No comments:

Post a Comment