Saturday 23 March 2013

Just tired

This evening didn't go as planned.

Last night, my group of friends decided that we should all go to this restaurant called "It's a Food Thing" tonight, after church. I didn't have clothes for Sunday so I sent a text to my aunt to bring some clothes for me since I would see her today at church. She texted me this morning to tell me she forgot. I live an hour away from church so it's not like I can easily jump on a bus to go pick up the clothes.

My previous approach to this was let's stop at the mall so I can pick up what I need. This is no longer an option when there is barely any income coming in (I wasn't even able to get the dress I was drooling over a couple of weeks ago).

My friends had to go without me :( and I didn't get to try the oxtail poutine. I came home and inked my batik painting. It's coming along well.

Didn't knit much...just a couple of rows of ribbing.

No comments:

Post a Comment