Tuesday 19 March 2013

Am I trying to burn myself out?

You know when you work so quickly on a project, you feel like you're burning out? I'm sort of feeling that right now.

Unintentionally I have been working hard on the Dark Isle socks. I'm now on the leg and working my way up. The only reason the socks came out I the bag tonight was because I needed a picture of my progress for this blog. I'm sure I'll feel differently tomorrow but right now, I want to curl up in bed, watch Nathan Fillion on Castle and go to sleep.

I may have the leg finished by tomorrow night and then I have to do my first afterthought heel. I am nervous about that and I hope it turns out well.

After these socks are done, I don't think I'm going to knit anymore socks until I get my next shipment from Cookie. I think I'll work on the Blankie in the mean time.

No comments:

Post a Comment