Monday 11 March 2013

Just a little bit longer

I think I've done 3 repeats more on the Ernie Socks and that means just one more before the heel flap. I think once I make it to there, I'll finally feel like I'm making real progress with these socks. I don't think I'm ever going to do these ones again. While they do remind me very much of my BFF Socks, which I love very much, they are just not as interesting to me. So that now cuts out the guarantee of making both pairs for each delivery.

As for the sock yarn I was dying, step 1 was completed by this morning and looked exactly like how I wanted it to. Step 2/3 went well as well. Step 4? Not so much. It's not turning out the way I had planned, or more actually, the colour I was expecting is not what's on the yarn. I'm debating if I should try to do an over dye, or leave it as is. I'm giving it a few more hours for the rest of the dye to soak in, before I make up my mind.

Potential yarn name number 2? One in Two. Yeah, I'm not really feeling that one myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment