Friday 11 October 2013

"So Tired" - Animal from the Electric Teeth


I didn't get to do as much as I wanted to this week knitting wise. I has hoped to have finished knitting my convertible gloves and it didn't happen. And I can honestly say it was not due to laziness.

I went to bed late last night, doing some stuff for my mom's party. I woke up early this morning because I had to pick up my aunt and her son from the airport. By the time we came back to the house and they got some food, I was back on the road to get to Hamilton. 

I did manage to get to Handknit Yarn Studios. I love the fact that they remember me when I've only been there twice. She remembered my name and the fact that I want to move to Hamilton. I purchased another skein of yarn, with a purpose mind you. It's going to be paired with the October/November burgundy yarn to make the Chadwick shawl.

And to think now I have a list of shawls that I want to make:
- Daybreak
- Chadwick
- Rockafeller (no yarn for this one yet)

And since I am so tired, I am going to bed before midnight, rarity that it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment