Monday 7 October 2013

Well Mona has learned something new

I am already at the point of binding off the Earth & Sky Shawl. The bindoff on the pattern is not one I've ever used before but I am liking the finished result. I don't know if it's because it's after garter stitch or not. I am wanting this to be my go to bindoff. I really like the finished appearance.

30 mins later...
It is finished! I still have to block the Earth & Night Sky Shawl but I have finished he knitting and the weaving in of ends.


Not necessarily the best picture and definitely not what will be used in Ravelry but I am happy!

I already want to do another shawl but I want to finish another project first before I go casting on another project, especially when they tell you to cast on 440 sts.

No comments:

Post a Comment