Sunday 10 February 2013

Could be an inspiration

After dyeing that skein of Grapefruit Sunrise, I looked outside the other kitchen window and saw the snow on top of my neighbour's roof with the sky behind it and thought it was beautiful.  I think I may try to recreate something like that on a skein of yarn.  I think I'll take the Food Colouring dye method again since I had such wonderful results for Grapefruit Sunrise.


I still haven't gotten my swift but I've already recruited my little cousin, B2, to hold the yarn if necessary to cake the yarn tomorrow evening.  I will not wait any longer than I have to to start the new sock.  But when I think about it, I still have to finish the second sock of the Bex socks.  I don't even remember if I made it past the cuff yet.  I'll try to alternate my time but I cannot make any guarantees.

On a completely different note, I have been reading a lot.  Of what? Fanfiction.  I have reached to the point where I started to read fanfic for The Big Bang Theory, specifically in regards to Shamy (in lay-man's terms, Sheldon Cooper and Amy Farah Fowler).  It's been going pretty good so far, especially since I seem to sneak to my phone at every opportunity to read even more. 

Surprisingly, seeing how other authors write in regards to both Sheldon and Amy, especially in regards to Mari Spencer and how she would handle romantic relationships.  I have already determined that Mari is not an easy person to get along with in any regards.  She's very distant but like Sheldon, she does have friends who are working their best to make her more sociable.

No comments:

Post a Comment