Friday 22 February 2013

I wonder how many socks I'll have by the end of the year

I guess I'm doing my entry a bit earlier today. I have the time and peace to do it now.

I worked a bit more on the Ernie sock a bit more. I calculated that I should need about 9 pattern repeats before the heel flap. I'm just past the 4th repeat. Maybe by Sunday I'll have that part done. I don't know what I'm going to do when I finish these socks. The next pattern doesn't come until April. Maybe I'll pick up the Slide pattern and do that one in the mean time.


I'm already planning for April. The plan is to use the club yarn for the first pair and perhaps finally use a skein of Tanis Blue. I guess now that it's not taking me as long to make a pair of socks, I can use my stash yarn.

No comments:

Post a Comment