Thursday 14 February 2013

I am still in shock

I have been doing wonderful progress on my Newton socks. I'm almost finished the heel flap and plan to turn the heel before I go to bed. I always peruse the sock club forum on Ravelry. Someone posted that they'd finished one sock of the Newtons. I'm like "wow!" At this point I was still in the middle of a repeat. And then the craziest thing; someone finished the pair. We just got the pattern on Monday. That's 4 days if I'm being generous.. I'll be glad if I can finish 1 sock within 2 weeks.

Suffice it to say, I think I may finish these socks much more quickly than I anticipated. I think I'll do the Ernie's afterwards with the Springtree Road Julep sock yarn in the colour Calends. I've been holding on to it for awhile, trying to decide what to do with it but now that I've been spoiled with Cashmere in the sock yarn from the Indigodragonfly MCN sock yarn that I got, I want to use more cashmere induced sock yarn. Just got to hurry and finish the Newtons.

No comments:

Post a Comment