Monday 30 September 2013

Not a concern

I have been a good little knitter and finished my brother's birthday gift with a week and a half to spare. Hopefully I'll be able to give it to him on the day. My mom think the hat is to big. I think his head is large and will grow into it. I guess I won't know until he puts it on his head.


I worked on the Earth & Sky shawl on and off today. At the very least, I can complete the small size quite soon but I am pretty certain that I'll be doing at least a medium.

I'm working on the second repeat where I have to use the Miss Babs Inkwell colourway and I'm wanting another skein. I don't know if I'll have enough left over at the end to make something sock related. I'm going to look and see if I can get another skein, especially since it's an exclusive colourway to the Cookie Sock Club.

The thought of this makes me want to go back to sock knitting. Also the fact that I have a bunch of handknit socks that need to be washed. That'll be a job for the morning.

And with that, I think the shawl will be put down for a couple of days and a pair of socks will be the next project. Surprisingly though, I'm not that excited about the new shipment for the sock club...well I am excited for the yarn itself but I am not ready to start a new pair of socks. I think I want to finish up what I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment