Tuesday 10 September 2013

Late Monday night, or very early Tuesday morning

I've been at the house of my family since Thursday night and loving it the entire time. I am surprised by how much knitting I have done.

As mentioned in Sunday's post, I worked on the Hitchhiker scarf.  On Saturday (or was in Friday?), I finished the first sock of the test pattern sock. On Sunday evening, I put in a good amount of work on the Irish Hitch Hiker scarf for my brother; which will not be done on the 10th like I had planned when I first started on it. Today (Monday) I cast for the second sock of the test pattern sock. Only problem now is what am I going to do when I run out of yarn for this sock. I didn't bring the other half with me and I'm not going to be back home until later on this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment