Monday 23 September 2013

This is a crazy knitting obsession

Especially when I haven't even knit one of his shawls yet!  I was contemplating when I get a Stephen West ebook, which one should I get...I'm getting ridiculous.  I'm pretty certain that I like Book 4: Movement the most, especially with the shawls. 


I haven't really paid attention to the other half of the patterns in the book - there are leg warmers, hats, scarfs and other things that did not catch my attention like the shawls.  The other thing that I love is that for an extra $2, I can get the actual book as well as the eBook.  One to use and one to put prettily on a book shelf.


I'm also looking at Westknits: Book Two.  That one has the Chadwick pattern plus a few other patterns that I find intriguing.  There's no option to get an actual book though :(  Maybe I should find out if it was even printed and if it's possible to track down a copy at a later date.  BONUS! They do have a printed version available if you go through his website.  It doesn't seem to be directly available through Ravelry.

Note to Self:  so that's 2 books (Book 2 & 4) and 2 sets of needles (Dyak and 1 set of Signature DPNs) that need to be purchased when I have some income.

 I really do need to go and finish up more projects so I can get started on the one pattern I do own of him

No comments:

Post a Comment