Friday 27 September 2013

Time to show off the temptation

For the past couple of days...no wait, only 1; I have been talking about working on the Earth & Sky Shawl. I was debating if I should wait until Sunday or not but honestly, I'll probably be ready to show off more.


Not the best picture but I am almost finished the 2nd section.  I changed my original colours set (and for posterity's sake I'm keeping track of them):
A) Springtree Road Muscadine; Dark Aoife
B) Miss Babs; Inkwell
C) Tanis Fibre Arts Blue Label; Charcoal

Next comes the Dark Aoife section. I  looking forward to working on it. Unfortunately, with the many different balls of yarn working their way into this project, it is not convenient to travel with. So here I am in Hamilton and the shawl is in my bookshelf. At home. In Toronto. I still have other projects with me to work on after I write a glowing report on the leadership team of my church.

No comments:

Post a Comment