Thursday 8 August 2013

Almost there!

I was going to bake today; not cookies from Cookie but cupcakes from the box. No muffin tin or muffin paper to be found. I put the box back and ate fries instead. Thanks bro for stashing the freezer with such essentials!

I got to finally go back to the Thursday knitting circle. It is nice to know that you've been missed. I worked relentlessly on the Spock socks and a little bit on the Shapely Boyfriend when I noticed a dropped a purl stitch and didn't know how to pick it back up. Once T was able to help, I went right back to the Spock socks. I hope to have them done by tomorrow at the latest and I'm sure it can be done. No more pics until it's done.

I came home after Knitting Circle, planning to wash my hair and have my aunt do my hair. She wasn't home and I had no clue when she was going to be home. So I didn't wash my hair since it is easier to deal with my hair when it's not sipping wet at this time of night.

I decided to try something new. I'm trying out a twist out on my hair and if it's successful by the time I pull it out tomorrow, I'm going to wash my hair and try it again for church in Sabbath. I'm kinda excited. 

So here's a shot of my hair twisted and hopefully, I'll have a good shot of the twist out tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment