Monday 19 August 2013

Computer Envy

I am sure I have mentioned many times that one of my favorite games to play is the Sims, especially the Sims 2.  I have not been able to play it in ages since my computer refuses to acknowledge that there is a DVD rom attached to it.

Today, cousin B1 asked if she could borrow my disc for the Sims 3 so she could install it on her new laptop.  I so wanted to tell her "Sure!  As long as I can get complete access to your laptop to play the Sims 2 whenever I choose and fill up your hard drive with as much custom content as your laptop can hold!"  Unfortunately for her, the game could not be found and she didn't want to install the Sims 2 game instead so it continues to sit underneath the computer desk, just waiting for an opportunity to be installed and played with.

No comments:

Post a Comment