Tuesday 27 August 2013

OH MY GOSH! OH MY GOSH! THERE'S FINALLY INFO ON THE SIMS 4! SQUEEEEE!

Check out the info on the official site

First of all, I am getting this!  I have to get a new computer/laptop first but I am getting this!

{Deep breath and calms down a bit}


The sims in Sims4 look proper.  They don't look like the sims from the Sims 3 which were nicknamed puddings before the game even came out look how many years ago, and I am happy for that.  I like the customization of the sims.  There are no sliders.  You grab a feature, whether it be on the body or on the face and drag it to where and how you want it to go.  So I can create a narrow shouldered, muscular dude with a big butt; no hacks or tweaks required.  I will give that Create-a-Sim a run for its money with much glee.

I love the idea of emotions; making them furious for more than just 2 sim hours before they completely forget what happened in the first place.

The only things I am not too sure about right now is the build mode but I think that's mostly due to the fact that I am very accustomed to the build mode from Sims 2.  This whole drag and drop a room will take some getting used to but I am willing to try it out.

I don't fully know how the game play is but it doesn't seem as if it's a quested version of the Sims like the Sims 3.  I couldn't stand that.

I am hoping for an open-like neighbourhood, but not to the degree of S3 but more than S2.  I don't want my sims living without me or else really, what is the point of the game?  I hope the genetics work out better than S3, especially in regards to the toddlers and children who looked weird because they looked like miniaturized adults.  I was having none of that.

I have never played a sims game without wanting to buy all the expansion packs that go along with it.  Sims 3 changed that.  I got the base game, months after it came out and I got World Adventures, the first expansion pack, and just borrowed the rest from a friend.  I was still not feeling the game and hardly ever touched it.

I'm sure I'll expound on this further when it gets closer to release time.

No comments:

Post a Comment