Monday 5 August 2013

Well that was quickly established

The email stating that the new patterns for the sock club are available. For the first time ever, I am not intrigued, nor am I interested. I had a brief epiphany when walking past my aunt (who is privileged enough to have the same shoe size as me). I showed her the 2 patterns and she said that the Artemis sock was okay, but not in the club yarn.  Perfect, in my mind since I wanted to keep the yarn for myself.

On a soon to be related note, I finally managed to untangle a skein of yarn that I had dyed back in March I think. Auntie liked that one so if I do get around to making the Artemis socks, it will be in Grapefruit Sunrise, my Tosh-along skein.


I think I'm more excited about knitting with the yarn than knitting the pattern. I may have to pull out the long circular needles and go for the 2aat method again.

No comments:

Post a Comment