Saturday 10 August 2013

Up late

Went to church today, as per every Saturday, came home and slept.  I didn't wake up until almost 10 tonight and that was only because I had an update to take care of for tomorrow and because I (meaning mostly my mother) had to get food together for tomorrow.

The Seniors of my church (the 60+ age group) arranged a trip to go to Chatham-Keswick, Ontario to visit a museum about the Underground Railway.  Somehow, they managed to advertise it to the entire church and I'm pretty sure that majority of the people going are not seniors.

I am excited to go.  Not just because of the historical learning potential but also because of the 4 hour bus drive to get there, and 4 hours to get back.  That is prime knitting time!  I hope to have a lot of progress on my Tiberius Socks because of this...if I don't fall asleep first.  And hopefully, the battery power on my iPhone won't die too quickly.  As a backup, I'm charging my mom's iPod, which she never uses and hoping to have some podcasts on there to listen to as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment