Wednesday 7 August 2013

It was a good day, I think

I did a lot today. I knit, I cooked and I went on a long walk.

I made a good amount of progress on the Spock socks. I've made it past the gusset and I'm working my way down the foot. I'm going to continue working on it after I finish this update. I feel like I'm on a roll and I want to strike while the iron is hot, so to speak.


I started contemplating what colours to use for the Tree of Life socks, which won't be started for months; but hey looking through the stash is fun. So here are the options so far:

The two on the right are the same skein, just different ends. Keep in mind that this is all subject to change. Besides, after I took the pictures, I remembered some Knit Picks Stroll sock yarn that I have in 50g balls that aren't out on display. I'll do comparison shots with those later.

I cooked chicken. Before I even started to season it, I decided I wanted a stew. I looked up the recipe online, drooled over it and wished I had the ingredients. So it was just a regular oven baked chicken with rice and callaloo.

After dinner, my aunt, cousin B1 and I went walking. It wasn't until I got home, had a shower and relaxed a bit that I looked up how far we walked.


6.6 km! That's over 4 miles to the Americans.

No comments:

Post a Comment