Sunday 2 June 2013

Happy 84th Birthday Grandpa

Today is my grandfather's birthday. He turned 84 years old. For his birthday he wanted his family to go to his church today.

Grandpa with his youngest sister Liddy.

Let me just say his church is not like my church. Our services are not as long as his so suffice it to say, by 2:30 in the afternoon, my little cousin B2 was ready to go. She did last until it was time to go...about 5:30ish.

The hope (not the plan) was to come home after church and knit for a bit. Didn't work out as hopes for. Surprise birthday party for Grandpa is happening tomorrow. It's a good thing he doesn't know how to surf the Internet or else is be letting the cat out of the bag. Food preparation takes time and that's what I've been doing. Tomorrow is cleaning...sweeping, bathrooms and most hated of all, moping.

No comments:

Post a Comment