Monday 10 June 2013

So close!

I worked ridiculously hard to finish the Tulip sock by tonight and I wasn't able to finish it. 

I ended up going to a baby shower today. Left the house around 1pm and didn't get back home just before midnight. I got some knitting in before I left this morning. I did some more while at the baby shower and did even more while relaxing at a friends house, watching the NBA finals. I managed to make it to a couple of rows into the toe. I know I made ALOT of progress within 24 hours.

Progress from Saturday night to Sunday night

I'll definitely have it done tomorrow. I do have a doctor's appointment and that means waiting room knitting.

With the amount of time I spent out of my house today, I couldn't even prep a Come-a-long Update so hopefully I'll be able to do it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment