Thursday 20 June 2013

This sounds like a good idea

As mentioned before, I am an avid Sims 2 player. My step-aunt (…?) informed me about the Sims 4 that is coming out next year. 


Colour me surprised since I have been out of the Sims world for about a year. If I can't play, then I don't want to keep up with the news and become even more forlorn.

Yes, I pretty much skipped over the Sims 3. It's just not my cup of tea. All I was hoping for is that the next generation would be more like Sims 2 and less like the console versions of the game. Besides, I didn't like the idea of my sims living their life without me. I am supposed to be their master and know what is going on with them at all times; no surprise children who are toddlers coming around because I have been dealing with another family.

I am definitely going to catch myself back up. Got to start checking out the Sims forums.

No comments:

Post a Comment