Thursday 6 June 2013

Is that really a colour name?


I'm pretty much in Hamilton until the weekend and while I do like being here, I'm kind of sad...or I will be sad later on this evening or tomorrow evening. 


The yarn for the Cookie Sock Club 2013 has been posted in the group by those who have received it. It's Sweet Georgia CashLuxe in a Terracotty colour (colour description by another member. I have used Sweet Georgia, another Canadian Dyer before in Tough Love but I have never even has the chance to touch the CashLuxe yet. I am looking forward to it.


I haven't decided what other yarn I'm going to use for the other pair of socks but I have been saying that I'll use some of my Tanis Fibre Arts yarn, and them I pet it, put it back on the shelf and pull out another skein. Well, no more I say! I WILL use a skein of my Tanis Fibre Arts yarn within the next 2 months!

All I have to do is be patient to see what the sock patterns are on Monday...and finish the Tulip Socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment