Monday 22 April 2013

For the want I needles

After this last dilemma regarding my Harmony DPNs, I have been tempting myself by looking online for DPNs that I cannot afford.

Take my primary choice, for example, Signature Stilettos. T has a set of these and she can't stop raving about them. But at $47 for 1 set, it is quite pricey. It would be nice to try them in the sizes I most commonly use. But of course I have the "gotta catch 'em all" syndrome. That means I start putting together a 6 set and start putting on a sad face when I look at the price and compare it to the money in my bank account. I may just get the complete set for a birthday gift for my self; next year with a mini gift of a 1US and a 1.5US DPNs sometime before that.

I'm still happy that I'll be getting the Dyak needles. Just not happy about the wait but I understand why I do have to wait. It's just inconvenient with my other DPNs going on the outs.

No comments:

Post a Comment