Thursday 11 April 2013

Twirly Whirly

Still working on the Pirouette socks and I should be starting the heel flap soon and you know what that means. Heel Flap=Sock almost done! The plan is to progress onto the next April sock Ed the Tulips. I had to get a second opinion for what yarn to use. I was going to use a solid yellow from Tanis however I saw someone else's Tulips in a variegated yarn and I decided to use one of my hand dyed; either the Peacock Fury (BFL) or the Grapefruit Sunrise (Merino), both have nylon.

I showed T the newest skein I dyed. She loves the colour but agrees with me that it's too thin for the fingerless gloves I wanted to knit. Therefore, I found another pair of fingerless gloves with a flip top.

The weather today was ridiculous. I had to pull out my winter coat and boots.



No comments:

Post a Comment