Tuesday 9 April 2013

Better times ahead

So I went ahead and restarted the Pirouette socks. There are looking much better and...yea, I'm liking the progress. I think I've decided that I will do the other sock pattern as well, Tulip socks. I've read from others that it's kind of like the Monkey socks, perhaps in Tanis Blue in the Sunshine colourway. It's about time I started using the Tanis I have in my stash..

On a sad note, I just realized there will not be a Sock Summit anymore. I was looking forward to attempting to go. I guess I could try to do a staycation, and go out and buy yarn and different LYS's and spend a week or so working on socks; providing I have a job where I can actually accumulate vacation days to do a staycation. It is a plan though.

I didn't touch the the Shapely Boyfriend today other than to show it to Knitting Circle #1. It was to be expected since I am working on my socks.

Now to plug into a podcast until 11p while knitting the Pirouette socks.

No comments:

Post a Comment