Monday 8 April 2013

Still picking up stitches

The intention for the day was to sleep in, pick up the stitches to redo on the Shapely Boyfriend and dye the DK weight yarn.

That's not quite what I did today. I did sleep in. I pulled out my interchangeable set and stared at it and went to my phone to read fanfic.

When I got tired of that, I went to dye my yarn. I had a little helper, B2's bestfriend Nas. She is definitely a crafter in the making. I wasn't trying for it but I a got a variegated blue that is currently drying on the line. And then I went back to reading fanfic.

I washed my hand knit socks and went back to the fanfics.

My mother called me, describing a couple of dresses that she saw in the store. Let me just say that I love my mom but I'm not a fan of her clothing style and apparently she cannot describe clothes if her life depended on it. She tried to describe them anyways and brought them home. Suffice it to say, I am now the proud owner of 2 new dresses. She did good!

I finally made it back to my room at 11pm and finally started picking up them stitches. I'll finish doing this and the. I'm going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment