Tuesday 16 April 2013

One is apparently not enough

As I continue to knit my Hermione Fingerless gloves, it becomes apparent that I need more yarn which means I have to redye Carol's Eyes. It's my first time attempting a redye but it's looking right. I guess I'll see how it turns out soon. It just has another 2 minute nuke and then it's to be hung out to dry. Hopefully by morning it will be generally dry and hopefully it will match. I have no more undyed DK yarn to do it again. Also this time, my fingers are less blue.

For the gloves, I started the thumb increases and it's coming along nicely. I think about 1-2 more pattern repeats before the thumb hole will be done. I hope I can get everything done before the end of the month.

I've decided to put the Pirouette socks on hold until Thursday so I can get help from T.

Off topic: I'm watching a little mini doc on the release of Star Trek Enterprise season 1. Imagine my shock and surprise when I looked up the show on iTunes and saw the cost for the season to be $54.99 per season! This show has been off the air for like 10 years. I don't want to watch the show that badly.

No comments:

Post a Comment