Thursday 25 April 2013

So I am not the only one...

Someone on Ravelry complimented me on Peacock Fury. I told them I dyed it myself. And then I had to tell them that I don't know exactly what's in it anymore. I felt so bad.

I received a gift today. T came to me today with a bag full of left over yarn for my "50 year" Sock Blankie (although T has amended it to 40 years). I haven't even properly been through the bag but I can't wait to knit some knew squares. But not until I make more progress with my Pirouette and Tulip socks.

I got the help I needed for the Pirouette Socks. I am well and ready to continue. I'm actually excited to continue again. I'm still working on the Tulip Socks. I'm not at the help flap but I plan to be ready to start it before I go to bed. Forget about finishing the flap tonight. I got a long day ahead of me tomorrow and I need my sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment