Friday 12 April 2013

Trying something new

Let it be known that I don't like to clean but I like to have things organized. It makes me such a contradiction.

I had some T-shirts to put away and realized I no longer had the space to put them. It's not because I have too many shorts. It's because I fold loosely and just stuff everything into the drawer, on top of the mess that is already there. I looked at the drawer and was reminded of Alejandra's YouTube videos of organizing (HomeOrganizing) that I watch well over a year ago.

Just about everyone lays their folded clothes flat in a drawer . Alejandra's suggested method is a tri-fold of the folded item, and then putting it on its side. Genius idea! I've managed to fit 9 T-Shirts where I could fit about 6 while struggling to clothes the drawer.

I'm going to try to finish this drawer today and as time goes on, then I'll work my way through the other drawers. Only place I not looking forward to is my closet. I still have boxes in my closet that are from when we moved into the house...it's been 4.5 years.



No comments:

Post a Comment