Monday 29 April 2013

From books to socks

Knit to Flatter. I have been keeping a web page open on my phone for the past 2 weeks on the Webs store for this book. This is going to be another one of those books that will be added to my collection but I have no idea when. I guess because I am still loving the Shapely Boyfriend cardigan that I am wanting a useful book to reflect this. It happened with socks; I have 6 books and an ebook about socks.

Tulip Socks. These socks are going much more quickly than anticipated. I finished the gusset without knowing I was finished. I'm pretty sure if I worked solely on these socks, I'd have this foot done by late tomorrow night.

I tried on this sock for the first time and I should have gone smaller. They leg feels like my Monkey socks which were knit with needles that were too big. If I do these again I'm going with the medium instead of the large.

Unfortunately for the Tulip Socks, I have been eyeing the now full jar of sock yarn leftovers and it's calling me "work on the Blankie!" I think I'm going to answer the calling within the next couple of rows.

No comments:

Post a Comment